The company’s main activity is to market and supply raw materials for the footwear and footwear industry (coloring pastes for PVC and polyurethane, additives such as antistatic agents, U.V stabilizers and polyurethane release agents), limiting distribution times through organized logistics support.
DIMAC has been representing the following companies for several years:
• DOW ITALIA DIV. COMM. s.r.l., based in Milan for polyurethane products (http://www.dow.com/).
As for the aforementioned multinational company, DIMAC deals with the sale of polyurethane polyether and polyester systems, also providing consultancy and technical assistance.
• REPI S.p.A., based in Lonate Ceppino (VA), for coloring pastes (http://www.repi.it/).
This department has at its disposal a well-designed and equipped laboratory that makes it possible to produce liquid dyes, obtained through a mixture of basic pastes recorded and controlled directly by Repi. The strength of this service is to succeed, in a short time and even for small quantities, to realize imitations of finished tones for different application sectors such as Footwear, Construction, Elastomers and Thermoplastics.
DIMAC is also a reseller for this company of UV and anti-static stabilizers.
• AIPOL S.p.A., based in Macerata (MC) and operating in Montegranaro (FM), produces thermoplastic polyurethane for polymerization (http://www.aipol.it/).
DIMAC is a reseller of TPU thermoplastic polyurethane and masterbatches for the relative coloration and antistatic nature of TPU.
• EVONIK Gmbh, based in Essen (Germany), for additives and release agents (http://corporate.evonik.com/).
The company warehouse is well supplied with a wide range of products for polyurethane and polyester polyurethane systems, precisely to meet the different applications, needs and requests of customers:
• Single-dose and bidensity release agents
• Water based release agents;
• Antistatics for polyester;
• Ecological stamp cleaners.
The DIMAC sales point was created with the aim of reducing, if not eliminating, the long delivery times required for transport from Germany to Italy.