WEBSITE CONTACT FORM PRIVACY
Pursuant to and in accordance with EU Regulation 679/2016 on the protection of personal data of individuals, DIMAC SRL, with registered office at Via dell’Industria 51 int. A – 76121 Barletta (BT), Italy, as the data controller, hereinafter referred to as the “Company,” informs that the personal data collected will be processed in compliance with the aforementioned regulations, and hereby provides you with the following information regarding the processing:
1) Personal data will be processed solely for purposes related to the Company’s institutional activities, including legal obligations, including the implementation of security measures.
2) Personal data may also be processed for the purpose of informing you about promotional and training activities promoted by the Company, including newsletters via email, fax, and/or postal mail. For this particular processing, explicit informed consent will be requested separately at a later time.
3) Personal data will be processed both manually and by automated means, stored for the specified duration, and securely destroyed at the end of the retention period.
4) Providing the data is mandatory to benefit from the requested services, and any refusal may result in the Company’s inability to provide the requested service or product.
5) Personal data will not be disclosed to third parties but may be communicated to clients, suppliers, and public entities for the fulfillment of legal obligations in the event of a contractual relationship.
6) The data subject enjoys the rights provided by Articles 15-22 of EU Regulation 679/2016, which can be exercised by submitting a specific request to the data controller or data processor.
7) Data controller: DIMAC SRL, with registered office at Via dell’Industria 51 int. A – 76121 Barletta (BT), Italy, firstname.lastname@example.org